Monday, January 7, 2008

Sheer Terror

So, my worst mama ever moment this Christmas season came when Santa made a visit to my parent-in-laws house prior to the big day to see all the kids at the house. Todd (he is 2 and a half) was terrified of Santa. I mean full on screaming fit...great...Giving in to the pressure from the in-laws I tried to get Todd in the pic with Santa and the other kids...I should have known better...and to sacrifice the mental stability of my 2 year old! Oh boy! You can see for yourselves from the following pics. (I promised myself I would not traumatize my children like this...however IT IS Christmas and so what if I tell my children a big, scary man half hidden with a beard is okay for getting up close and personal..forget that whole stranger danger thing...shoot...it is Christmas)


1 comment:

Kristi said...

I don't think you could describe THAT look any other way - BTW - you cut your hair! It looks great!