Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Challenge

Slacker Mommy is hosting a contest over at Slacker Moms R Us where you have to come and post your slacker mommy confessions and then are eligible to win something. Some parent-child bonding thing I think, which wouldn't really appeal to us Worst Mamas, but you know, just in case we decided to try something new.

Anyway, I think the Worst Mamas should all go rock the slacker mommy contest, because really, who's more slack than us? :)

Oh and my slacker-mom entry was a follow up on my previous post on my kids on a Saturday morning. I have to confess that this scene repeated itself this Saturday as a result of staying up too late the night before (with wine) and Clara waking up at 6AM because her thigh-rolls were wedged in the crib rails. She also had the nerve to complain about this loudly enough that she woke up Ben.

This time though, they spilled there Fruitloops all over the floor and I told them (from my semi-conscious position on the sofa) to eat them off the carpet.

Another shining moment for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out. This blog rocks! I can't believe I haven't found you before now. It's good to know I'm not alone. Or at least not afraid to blog about being a slacker mom.