Sunday, October 28, 2007

Admin note

Okay, so I declared Joy the September point winner as she was in the lead as of my last Admin note.

October's contest will close Wednesday. So far, Karen is in the lead as I've kept her points from her controversial post I Need a Note, since they were awarded based on her enjoyment of drawing out the anticipation of the punishment, and just how delicious is it that she's making him write lines?! Oh, and I haven't awarded myself points, so you might want to check out my two posts. Though, I imagine putting my 17-month old on the potty, and not washing yogurt out of her hair before a playdate aren't going to get me in the league of Karen and Ging this month...

On a side note, I labeled everyone's posts now, so you can select your name under labels to tag posts, or not and I'll catch up again at some point...

1 comment:

Chaotic Joy said...

Hey Epiph. Thanks for keeping us straight.