Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Have Nothing

Apparently I have been quite the good mom this week. It helps that I dropped my kids with my mother on Friday and she has had them ever since. So, working on a shorter week, I have nothing. The only truly evil thing I have done (which in fact is more of being a bad daycare mommie than a wme) is send Kyle to school all week with a nasty cold. Including fever. Which I conveniently did not tell anyone at school, most especially his teacher. I just kept giving him Tylenol and hoped it kept his fever at bay all day. No calls, must have worked. Of course I did experience a brief (very brief) moment of guilt when three days later Kyle's teacher was in school sick with a cold....oh well!

To make up for my total lack of a true wme moment I am posting an old pic of my now 4 year old son Kyle when he was somewhere between 9 to 12 mos old. He was "eating" all by himself for the first time. Can't quite remember if he was upset because we tried to help him get the food in his mouth or if we were not helping him get the food in his mouth.....All in all this pic makes me laugh.


3 comments:

karen said...

Is it just me, or does he look like a drummer in a metal-head band?

Anonymous said...

I voted for drummer even before reading Karen's post (great minds, esp. from the same genes, think alike). You could convince me though, that you were merely trying to ensure that he have freedom to choose his handedness without interference. (no points for that!)

Ashley said...

Oh no, nothing as good as letting him choose which hand..he just insisted on being the only one to use the spoon so he had his spoon plus my spoon...