Monday, November 26, 2007

I'll probably catch more flack from Ginger

...but it's hard to have a list of wrongs after a 4-day weekend with their oft-traveling Daddy. If I described how we put up the Christmas tree and lights - 2 strands of colored bulbs, and a strand of icicles - on the front of our house, I'd probably lose some points. I have to admit it was almost like a Mommy vacation, being able to go to the gym 2 days (it was closed on Thanksgiving), slept in 2 days, and had a turkey dinner (and 3 days of leftovers) that couldn't be beat.

I could tell you I'm bringing infectious Lindsay to the gym with me today, but I have the sense that you're pretty underwhelmed with my toting of my sick kid, even if it's just for personal fitness.

2 comments:

Ginger Johnson said...

Yes, well, this morning found me YET AGAIN pulling wet sheets off a bed and bathing a stinky child...

At least I had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!

No flack from me, Miss Epiphany, but no points either!

emmay said...

I brought two sick kids to the gym today!