Sunday, November 11, 2007

Three Strikes...I'm Out

The past week according to Kyle (my 4 year old):

1) Sunday, November 4

Hmmmmm, why is mama so happy...kinda spacey....must be that stuff they call beer. Wonder when I can get some of that stuff. Gee, lets see what I can get away with. It is 9pm, only 1 hour after my bedtime. Okay, maybe if I whine a little mama will let me watch movie to get me to be quiet. Wow, that really worked. I get to watch a completely age inappropriate movie (The Legend of Zorro), while mama sleeps in bed beside me. Cool! Uhhh, wait a minute, does this mean I am responsible if Todd cries or the house bursts into flames. Wonder if I can wake mama up????

2) Tuesday, November 6

WTF???? I am only coming to the doctor to get my ears checked...see, my ears...what is up with the nurse and the sharp thing they call a shot???? Hey...lets make Todd go first and see if they forget about me....shoot...that did not work...they are still coming for me....hmmm....burst into tears and scream like someone's killing me....hey...aren't moms suppossed to be sympathetic and calming...not LAUGHING in my face...the nurse holding the sharp thing is not suppossed to be the only one trying to get me to calm down..however she does get points for giving my mama the evil eye....

3) Friday, November 9

Uh oh....darn...had an accident on the playground at school again....oh well, the teacher will take care of it. Wait, what is that she is telling me I have to wear....a PULL-UP...hey where is my extra underwear??? This is soooooo embarrassing....I am like 4 years old and have not worn a pull-up in over a year. Mama is suppossed to have extra underwear here for me...and Todd too...what is up with the pull-up??? OHHHH, mama never did leave any extra underwear for me or Todd at school...Go figure

I think I need a new mama!!!!

3 comments:

Lady Epiphany said...

I don't think I can award points for beer consumption on the weekend particularly after bedtime.

Laughing during the shot gets you 1 WMP. I managed to chew sores into my own cheeks the last time I had to bring Lauren to get one. She screamed like a banshee.

No extra underwear? If they sent a note home and you ignored it...maybe...

Ashley said...

Oh yea. The school has been sending that reminder home since August...still never brougt it in. The teachers have even written it on the papers to go home several times and still no underwear...somewhere along the line I just figured somehow the magic underwear fairy brought it in...

karen said...

I'm with Lady E on no points for beer and Zorro without having given the kid an epee and told him to go play with his brother.

I think laughing at your kid in pain he did not bring on himself is sort of more mean than worst but I'm willing to award you +1 WMP for the no underwear at school part, so your score for the post should stand.

Maybe the embarrassment of having to wear the pull-up will discourage any future need for fresh undies at school? You might want to continue forgetting to send them in...